Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh yeah, this naked exhibit is still going on...

“I waited eight hours and the dumb bitch in front of me sat with her until MoMA closed!

I just wanted to cry. I just wanted to cry in front of Marina Abramovic.”

Thanks for reminding me, rosadelauroisafuckinghipster.tumblr.com, or I would have forgotten to tell everyone that Marina Abramović: The Artist Is Present is in its last week at MoMA.

I recommend starting out by watching people sit there across the table while Marina doesn't even have the good manners to say "Hello." Yeah. She sits at a table and anyone can just walk up, sit down across from her, and demand an autograph. She won't do it though. Here's a live video feed so you can watch her totally blow off her fans.

When you're bored of watching someone sit still all day long calling it performance art go check out all the naked people reliving her glory days when she would actually do stuff like lie naked on top of a skeleton. Def worth the admission fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter